SO MUCH SUGAR is set to hit shelves this April (if it hasn't already), but in addition to the classic Easter Candy you all know and love, some newbies will be taking the stage.
M&Ms, Peeps, Russel Stover's, and more have all announced new candy to be on the lookout for. Here's what you can expect to be different in this year's Easter Basket.
- White Chocolate Marshmallow M&Ms (available at Target)
- Russell Stover's New Churro Marshmallow Eggs
- New Peeps Delights (dipped in strawberry, coconut, orange sherbert, and more)
- New Classic Peeps (Pancakes & Syrup, Cotton Candy, and Root Beer Float)
- Peeps Jelly Beans
- Peeps Milk Chocolate Bunnies
- Dove White Chocolate Carrot Cake Candies (available at Target)
- Cadbury "Shimmer Mini Eggs" (milk chocolate coated in a sparkling pastel candy shell)
M&Ms has also announced some new flavors that will be debuting soon, but are not centered around Easter.
These new flavors include:
- M&Ms Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- M&Ms English Toffee Peanut
- M&Ms Thai Coconut Peanut
- M&Ms Mexican Jalepeno Peanut
What are you looking forward to trying?