Woman Has Deadly Allergic Reaction After Giving Blowjob

Allergic Reaction

At first doctors thought this woman had a rare allergy to semen, but she then admitted to having swallowed from other partners before.

Seriously this is so scary! This 31-year old woman was giving her boyfriend a blowjob and after he finished, she immediately began to vomit, struggle to breathe, and break out in hives.

She was rushed to the hospital with anaphylactic shock. Thankfully, doctors were able to help her and discovered that she wasn't allergic to semen, but to the medicine her boyfriend was taking that came out in his load!

Apparently, this is the first allergic reaction of its kind (or the first to be reported), but now doctors are warning those with drug allergies to "be aware" of the potential risk from oral sex if their partner is on the medication.

Can you imagine having an allergic reaction to somebody else's medicine?!

Source: ABC 7

title

Content Goes Here