Rapper Lil Xan was hospitalized on Monday, but what caused it will shock you. The rapper shared that he got highly sick from eating too many hot cheetos!
This is not the first time, individuals have got sick from eating hot foods like this. One girl shared that her emergency gallbladder surgery was directly related to eating too many bags of Takis and Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Excessive amounts of these snacks have been linked to emergency room visits from severe stomach problems.
The rapper shared this on a video following his visit to the ER,
"I was in the hospital, not doing any drugs, but I guess I ate, uh, too many Hot Cheetos and it ... ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood. We good" - Lil Xan
Thankfully, Lil Xan is as good as new and back to promoting his upcoming tour which is coming to Revolution Live in Fort Lauderdale on December 1st. The only message regarding this Lil Xan is still sharing with his fans is to "be careful" as "Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug".
Source: Palm Beach Post