That Moscow Mule Could Poison You!!!!!

 

If you've ever ordered a Moscow Mule you know that drink made with vodka, ginger beer, lime & ice and they come in those super cool copper cups! But, turns out that cool cup could be POISONING you. UGH!

An advisory bulletin that comes out of Iowa's Alcoholic Beverages Division says that copper should never come in contact with acidic food with pH below 6. Which includes vinegar, fruit juice, wine and Moscow Mules...noooo!

The Moscow Mule totally has a pH below 6 which means the copper may be contaminating the drink. So the next time you order the drink make sure it is served in a copper mug that is lined with another metal inside like stainless steel.

The traditional copper mug should be out of the question!

Maverick

Maverick

Want to know more about Maverick? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WiLD 95.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here