Thousands of fans from Florida and across the country are gathering in Orlando this weekend for the return of EDC Orlando taking over Tinker Field this Friday, November 12th through Sunday, the 14th!
To ensure an awesome festival experience and avoid the drama, follow these 8 tips for attending EDC Orlando 2021!
1. Wear Comfy Shoes! You will be spending a lot of time on your feet at the event.
2. Stay Hydrated! Hydration is key to surviving a three-day festival under the Florida sun.
3. If you're going with a group, have a meet up spot for once the night is over. Just in case someone gets separated or a phone dies.
4. Plan Your Transportation. You should expect high traffic near the event and an Uber/Lyft may be hard to obtain.
5. Figure Out Where You're Sleeping. Hotel's sell out months in advance around the venue, especially because the major theme parks are in this same area.
6. Bags Must Be Smaller Than 12x12. Measure! You don't want to waste time walking all the way back to the car.
7. Don't Forget Your Wristband! Keep it somewhere safe until festival day arrives.
8. Watch Your Environment. We're all trying to have a good time, but sometimes unfortunate events happen. Always know where Security and Medical are located.
BONUS TIP! If you're trying to buy Artist Merchandise, be sure to arrive early because items sell out quickly.