A teenager was out with friends at a Chick-fil-A when she sat in a restaurant high chair as a dare—and couldn't get out so firefighters had to rescue her.
She did the dare to sit in the baby chair but then couldn't get out. She tried running out of it, pull it down her legs, and her friends even tried pulling on her with no luck.
Finally, 45 minutes later, the fire department was called in.
The teen "seemed a bit embarrassed. Her friends were actively Snap-chatting and Instagramming because that’s what teenagers do."
Luckily instead of busting out the jaws of life, firefighters were able to take apart the high chair and free the teen—who's got a few bruises from the incident.
Her mom says, "I promise you she is an amazing, smart, funny and beautiful 16-year-old girl who is accepting full responsibility for her actions."