SOUTH FLORIDA MEGA JOB FAIR!
HUNDREDS OF JOBS AVAILABLE + ON THE SPOT OFFERS!
Thursday, February 7th 10am-2pm
Marriott West Palm Beach:
1001 Okeechobee Blvd • West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Apply In-Person with TOP Employers in South Florida!!
FREE EVENT – FREE PARKING
REGISTER AT THE DOOR or online at www.jobnewsusa.com
The Event is Sponsored by iHeart Media & WPTV Channel 5 News!
MorseLife Health System is doing on the spot interviews for Housekeepers, Culinary, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, HHAs, Conicerge, Administrative and office staff. MorseLife Health System was voted Best Places to Work in 2018, 5-Star CMS, Voted Best Nursing Homes 2016-2017, Governor’s Gold Seal, Deficiency Free- ACHA, National Quality Award.
Colonial Life is looking for talented Agency Sales Representatives and Agency Sales Managers in Miami to join their team. Unmatched, extensive onboarding training that combines one-on-one coaching, joint field work and classroom training, including a series of courses designed to build your skills and help you earn more. Access to ongoing, advanced training programs and optional designations to strengthen your business over time. Lucrative financial opportunities, including commissions, bonuses, incentives and awards.
Eau Palm Beach Resort is hiring Angle Chef De Partie, Cook, Pastry Cooks, Cocktail Servers, Host/Hostess, Food Runners, TSA, Servers, Server Assistants, Supervisors, Front Office Coordinators, Guest Relationship Coordinator, Turn Down Attendants and Shuttle Drivers!
El Dorado Furniture is hiring Showroom Sales Associates, Customer Care Agents, Decorators, Porters and a Receptionist. Benefits Include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Contributory 401 (k) Plan with employer match.
DP Development of the Treasure Coast LLC will be conducting on the spot interviews for all phases of underground utility construction from Heavy Equipment Operators to Pipelayers and Laborers. DPD offers excellent benefits as well as employer contributed life insurance and 401k.
Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County is hiring Clerical/Data Entry, Financial Specialists, Payroll Specialists, Internal Auditors and Trainers. They offer 15 paid holidays and great benefits!
Amerilife is hiring Insurance Sales Agents and Entry Level – Insurance Sales and Marketing Personnel.
US Standard Products has immediate openings for sales professionals! They offer uncapped salaries and cash bonuses!
Teleperformance is hiring for multiple positions in Telephone Sales. Teleperformance nurtures a creative atmosphere and believe it is possible to have fun at work. A great work environment, job satisfaction, and development opportunities available!
Aflac will be at the event hiring for Benefit Consultant/Advisors in the South Florida Area. Perks include Commissions, Renewals, Stock, Bonuses and Trips.
Jiffy Lube will be conducting on the spot interviews for 30 Service Advisors, Lube Techs and ASE Mechanics from Stuart to Homestead! Perks of the job are Medical, Dental, vision, vacation, service discounts, etc…
Verizon is hiring for Sales Representatives in Miami Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Port Saint Lucie.
Advanced Recovery Systems is hiring RNs, LPNs, Behavioral Health Technicians and Licensed Counselors for their new Lake Worth office. They offer competitive pay, 3 day weeks (12 hour shifts) and paid time off.
How to GET HIRED:
1. Visit jobnewsusa.com before the event and pre-register (you can also do this at the door). On the site you will be able to view the event directory so you can see who's hiring and what jobs are available.
2. Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
3. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
4. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself”
5. Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
6. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
7. Dress professionally! Clean-cut, well-fitting, conservative. Bring breath mints!
8. Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
9. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
10. Follow up!
11. Make sure you arrange for child care the day of the event. You wouldn’t bring your child to an interview – don’t bring them to Career Fair. Career Fairs should be viewed as 30 interviews in one day!