Look at this badass old lady! Skydiving at 102 and at 14,000 ft which I think is higher than normal jumps is insane. I'm too lazy to look that up and believe normally you jump out at around 10,000 ft. Fact check that if you care so much. I'm nowhere near 102 years-old and in decent enough health (I hope) and would be concerned I'd have a heart-attack skydiving. So no way this dude jumping with grandma didn't have that thought cross his mind. He was probably like "okay there is an 80% chance this lady is dead by the time we hit the ground" and luckily that was a strong 20%. So now what's next for this daredevil? Bull Fighting? Swimming with sharks? Driving a car? The world is her playground!