Employee At Chick-Fil-A Saves Choking Customer

posted by Kelsi -


There's nothing worst than choking! You can't breathe, all of your muscles start to tighten and if you can get a word out, consider yourself lucky. A woman sitting next to this guy instantly knew something wasn't right...



Watch out, this ain't his first rodeo! Apparently, Hunter the employee who saved this man, has done this before. I guess with tons of customers feasting on fries and chicken, you're bound to have a few start to choke. 


Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.