There's been a fire at Hoffman's Chocolate Shoppe on Lake Worth Rd. in Greenacres.
Sources tell us the fire began around Noon and was likely started by electrical wiring in a milk enrober, which is used to make chocolate.
The daughter of Sandra Hoffman, whose father started the business, was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The building has some smoke damage and there are damages to the enrobing machine.
There is speculation that Hoffman's Greenacres may be closed through the weekend, because chocolate quickly absorbs odors, like that from smoke.
Click Here to contact Hoffman's Chocolates in Greenacres, or find another location.