Just 5 tiny little changes can make you happier in the new year..try these
1. 1 new place a month..be it a restuarant, a small business boutique, happy hour, park, etc.. try visiting 1 new place a month. Thats only 12 a year, its nice to break up the routine and try something new.
2. Save $$..$1 each week and then a dollar more...week 1 save $1... week 2 $2..week 3 $3..etc..and you can find a chart to go by anywhere online...by the end of 2014 thats over $1300 saved...and if you can save more, even better:)
3. Wake up just 10 minutes earlier. Yes that snooze button is heaven, but for those who run late a lot or are stressed, that extra 10 minutes can make a world of difference, and after a few times, you will be used to it and feel much better mentally.
4. "No Means No"..(For Real This Time)..Trying to make some changes? Then say no...If you see snacks in the breakroom, say 'no' and walk away....friends want to go out all the time, say 'no' once and a while, you wont miss anything you wont see next time...You dont have to say no to everything, just motivate yourself enough that it makes a difference.
5. Cut 100 calories a day..that is really not a lot. it can even be under 40 calories a meal. A spoonful or so could cut those calories and 100 calories a day equals 20lbs for the year!!!!!!
Now go enjoy the best year ever :)
They sometimes call me "The DJ that never sleeps"... probably because i don't! From up early trying find somewhere along the water to grab breakfast, to staying up until the wee hours after the club driving to South Beach. I've been with Wild 95.5 since 2002 having enjoyed making the best of a great job.
I have been privileged to say for the past 11 yrs I've been the 2nd highest radio/TV charity fundraiser in our area, raising personally over $200,000 each year thanks to many of your efforts, so thank you so much for helping the numerous animal and children's charities I've been apart of.
I was born in NY but went to High School here at Palm Beach Lakes High. I wanted to be a sportscaster on WPTV Channel 5 but found my way to radio. I played semi-pro football for 1 year but never got the call from the pros. So music it has been!! I could probably tell you every watering hole from Pirates Cove in Stuart down to Due South in Boynton.
You can always find me taking Club WiLD to the streets for the best ladies nights, so if you feel like letting loose on a Thursday or Saturday, come say hello during our broadcast at Off The Hookah.
Add me to your Facebook and until we meet or meet again...thanks for listening to Wild 95.5